IPA transcription: ['ɛf]
Meaning: a degree on the Fahrenheit scale of temperature
- Translated by F. Bente and W. H. T. Dau
- "Strange Events," by Lord C. A. F. Wellesley.
- "John F. Pershing was a man of commanding presence.
- I know of nothing in music like the F minor Ballade.
- On the third page, third bar, he uses F natural in the treble.
- So does Klindworth, although F sharp may be found in some editions.
- Second, we received one thousand dollars from the John F. Slater Fund.
- His real name was F. Willard and he was a nephew of Miss Frances Willard.
- It is really in the keys of F major--A minor. Chopin's psychology was seldom at fault.
- "Perhaps the most touching of all that Chopin has written is the tale of the F major Ballade.